Monday, January 17, 2011

Friends Indeed!

Friends!   Now I am retired I hope I'll be able to spend more time with cherished friends.   Chuck & Eileen are amongst the best and two of the nicest people I know.     We've known Chuck since pre-RaceReady days.  In fact, Chuck played a key role in the initial formation of our business...But that is another story which is much too complicated for the blog-o-sphere.
Below is the picture taken of Eileen & Chuck during the 2010 Annual Rattlesnake Run. The location is the Bronson Bat Caves.   Although Eileen & Chuck don't appear prominent in this photo, they are most certainly prominent in real life.    (Old timers may recognize this spot as the garage for the Bat Mobile in the TV Show, BatMan.)    I'm hoping for many happy trails ahead with my friends.
I've spent countless enjoyable hours with my friend MaryJane.  She's a terrific friend, as well as my regular weekly hiking partner.   We've shared so many stories, and have been "there" for each other for years.  We have many fond memories of smiles & miles together.  And, I have no doubt these will continue into the future.  Here we are on a typical Sunday outing in Griffith Park.

FRIENDS.....They certainly DO make my life sweeter!

2 comments: