Wednesday, February 2, 2011

BEND All Over!

We're back from a long weekend in Mt. Bachelor and Bend OR.   What a nice area!   We cross-country skied both Saturday & Sunday.  It was the first time on X-Country Skis in probably 14 years.

Gerry got the knack very quickly!    I am not nearly as coordinated as Gerry, but I managed to "remember" how to ski, too.    It was great fun, though sore muscles afterward.   We could tell it's been awhile since we've done this activity!


Our highlight meal of the trip was our final night's dinner on Sunday evening at the BlackSmith Restaurant.

I hope we do another cross-country ski adventure in the near future.... I have no intention to let such a long time elapse before the next cold weather active vacation!











1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Chuck and I have hats a lot like yours and Gerry's, too!

    ReplyDelete